Sunday, December 20, 2009

celebrity doubles!

Do you believe that there is someone living in this earth that looks really like you, even though you two are not related at all, like complete strangers. Well, I do - there might be someone living in Ghana or Alaska that looks really like me. So, don't be surprised if you see 'me' when you're skiing in Alaska. But then, how do you know who's who when people are all wearing ski masks? (fyi: ski masks are those things that robbers put on their faces, unless yours use stockings.)

Real Skiers, NOT robbers!
Can't find one that wears those masks, maybe they don't wear them anymore.

I think I heard the-someone-who-looks-like-you thing on tv (again!) a verryyy long time ago. You just have to search the whole globe to find yours & turning those fakey globes in stuffy libraries are not considered searching. Anyway, I reckon celebs have it easier in finding their doubles, because more people know them & their lookalikes are always springing out from ulu places.

Okay, so here are 2 pairs that I thought of.

Milk & Wayne
They can't be brothers, one's surname is Liu, the other Ye.
Scarily alike..

Charlyn Lin & 蝴蝶姐姐
They have the same ears, face shape, nose, eyes & smile... 蝴蝶's eyes look bigger because of makeup lah.
I think they look like sisters & of course Charlyn will be the older one, because she is. hahahaha

No comments: